20 December 2012

Shopping~

Hello ! How are you guys ?! :) I'm really good. :ast time I was for some shopping in supermarket. :D I was looked for some decorations to my room etc. I found there some photo frames, candlestick, earphones etc. All to my room but also just for me now I wanted just show you these things. ^^ 
1) Candles~ Spruce , Tangerine and Violet as you see.. I bought them in some random shop for 6.99 PLN. They are really nice and have really good smell when I burn 2 of them my whole room smell like this candles.
2) Postcards set and some 3D postcards ;) They will be really useful this year ! ^^ Postcard Set (5 PLN) and 2 sets of 3d postcards. (10 PLN) in Kaufland ;)
3) I saw these earphones long time ago but I couldn't buy them so now I did it ! Really cute pink earphones with pink star. ;) I think they will be really good to my phone and comfortable for my ears. :)
4) Nail Polish Virtual ;) I found it in Biedronka for only 5,99PLN :) I think this colour is good for winter and Carnival time :) dark purple ! I will test it soon. ^^
5) Photoframe "Memories" I bought it because this word on bottom looks really nice and was made in really got font. I like it! I just planing what a pictures give there.
I think I will hang it next to my desk. ^^ (Kaufland - 9 PLN)
6) Photoframe I just take it because nice winter picture inside :D but I think I will give there some another pics later ;) this frame is just for stand. >.< I need find some place for it. (Kaufland - 9PLN)
7) White Owl Candlestick (Biedronka - no more than 10PLN) I think this candlestick is really pretty and will fits to my room really good I like it really! just need find nice place for it in my room. ;)

8) Lucky Bamboo (Biedronka - 7.99 PLN). Many people know I like flowers I got actually 7 and all are diffrent 3 cactus , 1 ficus bonsai , 1 orchid , 1 ivy and now bamboo. XD I read that this bamboo give good energy and luck in love , work etc. We will see.. hah anyway really nice and cheap ! :)

9) Candles in really nice brown colour with some golden print. :) I just bought them with think about my room that's all XD (Kaufland 9 PLN)
10) Christmas Bells :) It will used to decorate my room :D but I'm not sure how I will use them I just liked print and nice colours. :D (Kaufland - 5PLN)
I think today I'm going buy some new shoes for winter and hairdresser. Tommorow I will go to my school sign some papers for join final exams and send some things and buy stuff to my phone :) and probably print some pics to those frames ;) I show you my room if I will end decorate it.^^ Actually I'm already half done but still something missing.. I'm just perfectionist I need have everything good and made in the best way. :D


 Sorry if some photos are not completely clear but made by my phone and light sometimes really not good but I did my best to improve their guilty. I really need invest in better new camera >.< because how it's that phone camera is better than normal one. [?]
JPM - 365 days

Byebye~

7 comments:

  1. słuchawki <3 i sówka <3 i wszystko <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe jakie świetne słuchawki !! :D też chcę takie :P ten lakier mam taki sam tyle że smerfowy !! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sówka, świeczuszki i pierwsza ramka LOVE <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uwielbiam takie świeczki. *.*
    słuchawki <3
    ogółem świetne zakupy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No tak, tylko na półrocze, no ale może jeszcze się podciągnę na pięć. :D
    Ja pokoju nawet wystrajać nie zaczęłam, dziś tata ma przynieść wszystkie pochowane ozdoby, ale no jeszcze muszę zrobić sałatkę na jutrzejszą wigilię klasową. Także coś nie coś jeszcze mnie czeka. :D Ale myślę, że do soboty dom powinien być ładnie przystrojony. :D Martwię się tylko o mojego kota, bo to jego pierwsze święta, a słyszałam że koty lubią wywracać drzewka.
    A co do Twoich zakupków, to ujęło mnie to drzewko bambusowe! Chyba sprawię takie mojej siostrze z okazji świąt. :D O, i ta sówka na świeczki jest świetna! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, to niedobrze [*] Na szczęście ja jestem dopiero w drugiej klasie, to jeszcze pół biedy. Ale Tobie to współczuję, a z czego tak Cię nieładnie udupili? :0

    ReplyDelete
  7. fajny blog, zapraszam na mojego bloga;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting and any comments ^ww^