19 September 2012

Blog Inspirations (TAG: Sweet Blog Award)

Good evening! ^w^ What's up ?
Today, I did completely nothing just watched tv
and listening music. I know really boring. >.<
Anyway someone give me idea about blog inspirations
also got tag about this subject. ^^ This TAG
is called Sweet Blog Award
I'm taged by Strawberry Neko 
and really THANK YOU!

Rules :
Show 5,10 or 15 blogs which you often 
visit and would happily read. ;)

Therefore I connect it with blog inspirations. :] 
1. XiaXue
2.Strawberry Neko


 3.Donut in wonderland & Memories From China
4.Kawaii Maniac
 5.Japońska Kuchnia
6.Fenuabeaute
7. Chiisanarebel
8. Azjatycki Cukier
9.Angelikasplace
10. Allex096


And those all blog I really like read and inspire me, each in their own way. ;)

 Fish Leong - Xiao Shou La Da Shou
Jason Chen - Gravity

Take care ;) 
Byebye~


Quote for today
"Is not it absurd that the memories of the good times   
more often lead to tears, than the memories of the bad?"

4 comments:

  1. Pierwszy blog ma świetny szablon. :)

    Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kurcze, fajny ten pomysł z miniaturkami o.o
    Oj u mnie też się niemały zwierzyniec przewinął.
    Jako dziecko chciałam być nawet weterynarzem, ale
    potem się okazało, że do tego matma, fiza i chemia
    jest potrzebna więc sobie odpuściłam (*≧▽≦)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting and any comments ^ww^