26 November 2012

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn: Part 2

Hello ! How are you ? I'm really good. Yesterday I met with friend and we went to the cinema. ^^ We didn't know what movie we want to watch finally my friend chose The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn: Part 2. 

 Ahh.. It was really nice movie but nothing special. I don't know maybe I was not in mood for this kind of movie or something but Renesmee looked really cute. :) That's all about this movie haha what I can say about it.

Last time I thought about my past I don't know if it's because of autumn or weather it just makes me think too much. I met a few nice people not long ago and I'm really happy to talk with them on video chat and just enjoy. ^^ Even we don't have too much to talk or something I like it. :)
 In Friday, Miyako and me go to Gdańsk meet with our Chinese friends for drink beer and just spend time together I think it will be nice evening. :)
  Not long ago I started theraphy for my hairs and you know that after maybe 2 weeks I really see that It working! My hairs are more soft and are not so dry as once ! Thanks Mysia and her advices ! That's really work !  

 Anyway sorry if I wont write so often or something I just don't have mood to do it. I got some personal problems. Therefore I will spend less time with my PC. ^^ Sorry for that but I will do my best ! 



Da Mouth (大嘴巴) - 防衛心態
 This song really fit to my mood. I don't know but I like
this soft melody and generally is perfect for me.
Enjoy that. ^^

Byebye~

6 comments:

  1. Ooo~ A lot of ppl went and watched twilight! : ) I want to go to now! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it about a week ago, it was the first of the movies where I couldn't find anything negative to say about it. They did a great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja chciałam jechać na ostatnią część do kina, ale nie miałam z kim...a nie opłacało mi się jechać samej aż 100km w jedną stronę:/ To następnego dnia obejrzałam sobie w domu od daty premiery^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fajny był ostatni zmierzch :D
    Najlepsza była walka (^o^ ) i jak Bella
    dowiedziała się, że Jacob wpoił sobie
    Renesmee~
    I zobaczymy co wyjdzie z tego spotkania
    w piątek~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ale bym chciała pojechać do kina na Przed Switem cz. 2 *.*
    Pozdrawiam i zapraszam w wolnej chwili do mnie. :>

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting and any comments ^ww^