02 October 2012

Jrock concerts

Hello~ What's up ? ^^ I'm ok but probably caugh cold
whole day I have runny nose. >< It's horrible !
Yesterday I got idea about more ambitious note. :)
 This note is about one of my favourite kind of music.
I mean jrock ^^ Once I told you that jrock divided into 
two categories: dark Visual kei and sweet vkei Oshare kei.
I listened both but more visual kei ^^
I went on many concerts ! :) maybe 2 years ago to Poland
came many jrock bands I were on most of their concerts. ^^
I will show you pic's of my souvenirs from that time and videos of this LIVES.

My first jrock concert were...
22/07/2009
D'espairsRay Psychedelic Parade in EU
(Gdynia-Poland)
D'espairsRay - Gdynia 22.07.2009

29/05/2010
D=OUT Oremairi World Expo 2010
(Gdynia-Poland)
 
D=OUT Gdynia 29.05.2010

12/06/2010
GOTHIKA Ludzie VS Maszyny
(Sopot-Poland)


28/09/2010
D'espairsRay Human-clad Monsters World Tour 2010
(Warsaw-Poland)
 Autograph: Zero (bassist)
 Autograph: Tsukasa (drummer)
D'ESPAIRSRAY in Poland 2010

24/11/2010
UnsraW Ksana from the Womb to the Tomb Tour 2010
(Gdańsk-Poland)
SOURCE
 I got this bottle from vocalist Yuki ^^ haha It was funny
when I gone for autographs with this bottle I just had it in pocket
in my jacket XD He took it and start write on this..
talked to me something in english but I were in BIG SHOCK.
and didnt listen him XDD hahaha.
Autographs: Yuki-vocalist (left) , Madoka-guitar(right)
 Tetsu-guitar
 Jin-bass
 Shou-drums
UnsraW - 2010.11.22 Scala (from the same tour in poland)

18/01/2011
-OZ- FACT OF LIFE EU Tour 2011
(Gdynia-Poland)

 with Autographs
+ T-SHIRT but I was lazy to make pic of this t-shirt XD
 
10/04/2011
雅-MIYAVI- What's my name? World tour 2011 -EU Circuit-
(Gdańsk-Poland)
+ T-SHIRT



MIYAVI GDAŃSK - POLAND, 10.04.2011 


12/05/2011
D VAMPIRE SAGA in EU ~ Path of the Rose ~
(Wrocław-Poland)
 with autographs whole band ^^ this one is Asagi (vocalist)
+ T-SHIRT
SOURCE

06/08/2011
YELLOW FRIED CHICKENz
WORLD TOUR *SHOW UR SOUL.Ⅰ*世壊傷結愛魂祭」
EUROPEAN TOUR
(Warsaw-Poland) 
 It's tickets for bus in Warsaw because I were on this councert
without ticket it was my work :p I made reviews and got free ticket.
YFCz SHOW UR SOUL.I MAKUHARI Part 08 妄想GIRL 
YFCz SHOW UR SOUL.I MAKUHARI Part 09 VANILLA 



Actually I planing go at the concert An Cafe :)
which is 13th November this year ^^
 Haha they looks damn funny LOL XD 
but Kanon always awesome <3

You can guess what kind of jrock they play XD
- Yes, of course OSHARE KEI lol
I made really long break in concerts but I want back to this !

That's all
Byebye~~

Quote for today
"Life is full of contradictions,
and we learn to the end of own days ,
how to reconcile them.
"
- Jonathan Carroll "Wooden Sea"

8 comments:

  1. Super...ja nie byłam nigdy na żadnym koncercie:/
    Pozazdrościć:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oj pamiętam jak był koncert
    Despów, to rozwaliłam wtedy kolano
    i nie mogłam iść xd A na Miyaviego
    w końcu też nie poszłam, bo uznałam,
    że skoro już jest zajęty to nie będę
    się o mężatego z dzieckiem starała XDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. jakiego mężatego XD
    żonatego.... jezu, nie myślę xDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha dobra, to ci je zostawię xd
      tylko mi powiedz gdzie mam je
      przynieść czy coś (^__^)

      Delete
  4. Despy <33333 Dauto <333
    a gdzie jest ten koncert an cafe?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh ! I'm so jealous about those autographs!!! I'm a huge Miyavi fan and I have been twice in his concerts in Finland! And also I'm fan of D'espairspray!!
    You have nice blog!! *^^*///

    http://ningyoharuharu.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ojej, nigdy nie byłam fanką jakiegokolwiek zespołu...
    podziwiam ilość autografów!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Też się wybieram na koncert an cafe ^^ <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting and any comments ^ww^