13 May 2012

Photoshot 2

Hello :D
Lazy day again~~ i did nothing just painted nail
my new nail polish Oriflame - Baby Pink
it's better than pearly beige
better coverage and generally is nice ^^

I prepared for us my some old pic's
some r from my deviantArt so they have
my nick name "Ookami" instead of my blog URL.
anyway lets watch :D


















Ok it's enough hah maybe next time
 i will show u more :D if u really got interest by those pics.
 i have so many pics like those so i can make more
"photoshot notes" but maybe it when I really will have no idea
what write it hahahah.. ok ok now time for some music ;)
two days ago my darling send me new song by rihanna
i really like it ^^ lyrics r so nice
Rihanna - Where have you been
really intersting video and generally ok ^^
thank u honey hah <3

now some chinese music ^__^
Jane Zhang - I Love This City
Denny - Rock You


Quote for today :
"Never underestimate what you can accomplish,
 when you believe in yourself. 
Never give up."
[and this is my motto ^^]

14 comments:

  1. jakie ładne zdjęcia ;) obserwujemy ?;>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Świetne zdjęcia, ładny kolor paznokci :)
    Pozdrawiam i czekam na kolejny post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziękuje bardzo szczerze nie małam świadomości że zdjęcia są tak świetne. :D
      Również pozdrawiam.^^ obserwujemy ?

      Delete
  3. Oriflame najlepszy xd też mam ten lakier <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak, jeden z najlepszych lakierów jakie mam i fajny kolorek. :D

      Delete
  4. chce nad morze... wpadnij do mnie w wolnej chwili :)

    www.illicitfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ładny lakier (ciekawy kolor, szkoda, że fotka nie jest wyraźniejsza).

    ReplyDelete
  6. malowanie paznokci z naszej rozmowy ^w^/
    śliczny kolor :3

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting and any comments ^ww^