15 March 2012

Last days.

Welcome again. :D
Echh gosh this week is horrible good that tommorow friday.

first turtoring from chemistry i had semester exam. I dont think so that i passed it
but maybe by some miracle I did it. It was so difficult exam..=.="
I taught so long 2 hours turtoring+ in home and 3 h in school. Girl who taught me it is really nice,
hahah I talked with she long and many times she made me laught..
I'm "łosiu' (moose) hahahahahah.. ok ok good atmosphere to study is what i need.

Tommorow I will have probably exam from civic education so I will try make
some notes with book.



Tommorow is my birthday..
*but now feel a little bad....

2 comments:

  1. powodzenia z nauką!
    a od Declana to już widziałam na fejsie ;D
    ja nie będę wybiegać w przyszłość i życzenia złoże jutro xP

    PS. mogłabyś zmienić czcionkę? bo dość ciężko się to czyta. I jeszcze skasuj tę weryfikację obrazkową do komentarzy :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha tak bo on to zrobił jak już za (jego czasu były moje urodziny. ^^

      Zmieniłam czcionkę i komentarze teraz chyba będzie łatwiej :P

      Delete

Thank You for visiting and any comments ^ww^